Delhi: Massive fire at tent house in Daryaganj, no injuries reported

India Today

A massive fire broke out at a tent shop in Daryaganj in Delhi on Thursday. Prima facie, the cause of fire is suspected to be a short-circuit.

Tall flames were seen coming out of the tent house godown, which is built in a crowded congested area in Old Delhi. It took 10 fire tenders to control the blaze.

The fire has been brought under control, sources said. So far, there have been no reports of any injuries due to fire.

A team of National Disaster Management Authority is also on the spot.

Delhi's iconic Sunday street book market has a new home


Disclaimer: This is an automatically aggregated article/story by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Newsdig.in.
Advt
Advt
Advt
sitemap Disclaimer
Newsdig.in 2019