JPYINR trading range for the day is 68.26-69.76 - Kedia Advisory
* USDINR trading range for the day is 75.8-76.68.
* Rupee gained on short covering after prices weakened amid a global meltdown in risk assets, with rising number of coronavirus cases locally adding to anxiety.
* India's foreign-exchange reserves plunged the most in about eight years as the central bank stepped in to defend the rupee.
* Reserve Bank of India: RBI to conduct variable rate Term Repos of ₹1,00,000 crores
* EURINR trading range for the day is 81.5-83.79.
* Euro gained as the dollar slipped on signs tight funding conditions are easing slightly after Fed pulled out all stops to supply much needed greenback liquidity.